Re: Ninjam server etc.

along with the ninjam server possibly being on LD, is there a way to consolidate the photos of the events there also, both past and present fests?.....it would be kool to see how everyone but me has aged!.....LD is the place to record our history imho.....after all, it is our mothership.....what exciting times!.....i listened to the ninjam session that tony/mark/matt and i did, thank you fellows, what sounded to me like maddness at the metamusic store translated well in the relistening (3x), i'm sold, what a wonderful advancement in all of us creating together.....walking to the session i had felt that i was in a GIBSON novel, how sci-fi everything is becoming at least in our little world.....well, i have downloaded all the amazing CDs that i managed to get at the fest, time for a long slow walk with my buddy MR. I POD.....but first, I MUST LOOP!.....:)mk
p.s. i will be having mucho time off soon and i promise to learn some of this puter voodoo and perhaps become a more productive member of our family.....i may have to come and stay at your house for lessons on all of this stuff but keep in mind that i eat anything and i wash a mean dish!

www.ct-collective.com
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzepmeci/
http://www.myspace.com/klobuchar11