Re: Ninjam server

Thanks for the offers for setting up the Ninjam server, Mark & cpr.
We'll have to hear from Kim about whether we can get remote access, or
if someone local has to do that.

I'd like to get the live feed happening ASAP, so let's keep an eye on
what the Ninjam officials do, but I think we can get it set up with
Shoutcast and a permanent client in the room.

As far as the calendar, it'll be useful for people to be able to
schedule actual sessions with specific people, I know for me the big
drawback with the Jam Rooms - other than all the Hendrix imitators - was
having people jump in suddenly while I was getting something good going
with the people I actually wanted to play with. So I want to allow peeps
to have times where they know what they're going to get, basically using
it as a performance and/or rehearsal space. But I imagine most of the
time will be OPEN SEASON (to borrow Rainer's phrase) for anybody to hop
in, which I am quite excited about.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com