DVD movie with looping soundtrack online

Hi,

I just found that a musical piece of mine, from a DVD movie, has been
posted at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pODg0W3YHH8

This piece is a good example of recording a first take live looping
performance and then refining it in a DAW (as we have been discussing
on this list). If someone should be interested (I would.... ;-),
here's the brief story of how it was done:

Sax + Gibson EDP looper was first recorded to two separate tracks
during one musical performance. Then the EDP recording was treaded
with, among other things, Ohmforce Quadfromage (synth-like comp) and
Cycling 74 Pluggo (string-like pad in breakdown part). The sax track
was for some parts run through a virtual wha pedal (Logic's Fuzz-Wha
plug-in). The percussionist was recorded separately, playing udu and
some strange African instrument that looks like a wooden cup in which
you rotate a stick. After the break-down part some "canned"
percussion was added with Stylus RMX, near the end of the piece.

This tube audio is mono although the original music was five channel
DVD surround.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)