Re: MAX/msp question

On 29 okt 2006, at 20.40, Jeff Kaiser wrote:

> Followup:
>
> One of the coolest things about max/msp is the flexibility of
> routing information (both audio and controller). Setting things up
> in serial or parallel or both at once, sending audio multiple
> places, controlling multiple things all at once is really
> easy...and allows for a lot of creativity in controlling loopers
> and effects....

Sounds great!

> For instance on one of mine I have different random numbers being
> fed in, and my pedals control the speed and amount of the
> randomness in the objects connecting to the vst....it is a lot of
> fun.....

That's a typical example of what I'm able to do with the FireworX
hardware device but not with any software I own - not even Numerology
on my macs. I'm installing the 30 days MAX demo now and hope I'll
find money for a purchase when needed.

Thank you for your advice! :-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen