Re: Mixer with MIDI scene recall

Hey mech, thanks for your input. I was kind of hoping there would be
something a little more recent than 1987! Fidelity is an important factor
for me, although some of my gear is not that recent I would prefer the
final
output to be as clear as possible. The filtering sounds interesting though,
love the analogue filter sound.

Greg