Re: Mixer with MIDI scene recall

Mech, have I noticed you posting on the Looperlative forum? What do you
think of the LP1? How does it compare to the EDP? I've been looking for a
stereo looper for awhile, rather than another EDP. The LP1 looks nice, and
would cost me about the same as two EDPs. Would be interested to hear your
thoughts.

Greg