Way OT, midi guitar pickups

Hi,

I know that some of you use midi guitar. I've been playing with a magnetic
(the yamaha g1d with the g50 converter) and am having a blast with all the
sounds that are available. I have a chance to get an rmc midi pickup and
install it directly into my taylor and wondered if anyone has experience
with both the mag style and the piezo style midi pickups and if one is
better (as in the tracking) than the other? The other option I'm
considering is to pickup a used electric and do a more permanent type of
midi installation in it with the yamaha pickup that I have.

Thanks, Been enjoying those festival mp3's!!!

Paul Haslem
www.dulcify.ca
Ontario, Canada