Re: Mixer with MIDI scene recall

On 11/1/06, Greg Mills <gregmills@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> Thanks for the feedback Doug. Have you experimented with software
>loopers at
> all? I'm going to try out SooperLooper on my laptop and see how it
>performs.
> I like the idea of software it terms of flexibility and memory expansion,
> but I always have more faith in hardware from a stability point of view.

I haven't tried any software loopers, unless you consider Live a
looper...  I use some pretty big sample libraries on my laptop (I have
a 300 GB external disk and it's almost full...), so I use hardware
boxes for looping and effects.  Part of it is the user interface too -
I like stepping on buttons and turning knobs more than I like clicking
and dragging...

Doug