Re: Bidule/EnergyTX/Audiomulch

Per,

I'm a little curious as to your rational for using Bidule as your host and Max/MSP to create  your own plug-ins.  It seems to me that Max/MSP does everything you need, so why bother having to learn two programs?  Is Bidule that much faster to create a transitional set-up?  (Just playing devil's advocate!!)

Matt

---

King Never

http://www.kingnever.com