Re: downloading videos youtube

I think they have the video up their streaming, so
there's no easy way to capture the file on your
machine.  I think they embed it in Flash which makes
it doubly hard. (they don't want you doing this) Even
if you did find some hack to get it, first you'd have
to convert it to a standard video codec and the video
you'd get would look horrible played back on a TV
anyway (losing yet another generation of quality as
it's recompressed and then another when becoming a DVD
file)

If you get that far, I highly recommend the FREE iDVD
software that comes with Macintosh computers.  The
software is too easy to use and the results are good.
I've used their DVD Studio Pro software for years but
truth be told, when I'm throwing something simple
together I'll use iDVD just for ease and speed.

Mark

--- rune fagereng <rune_fagereng@yahoo.no> wrote:

> Hi !
>
> Does someone have time to tell me in detail, how to
> download and make dvd of youtube videos?
>
> best regards Rune F
>
> www.runefagereng.com
> Mail:rune_fagereng@yahoo.no
> Mob: 917 95 867

Check out the New Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get
things done faster.