Re: Usine, Bidule (was: MAX/msp question)

On 5 nov 2006, at 03.39, Art Simon wrote:

> Maybe this is one thing Usine can do that
> Bidule can't. Usine has low level math modules that should make a
> division between the LFO speed and Usine's internal clock
> straightforward.

I checked out Usine on the web. No OS specification given but when I
downloaded the install packages it came down with loads of ".dll"
files. I guess that means it's only available for Windows? If so,
this restriction to me means a strong argument for Max/MSP.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)