Gig Spam: Todd Reynolds loopin' his little heart out inSacramento

Title: Gig Spam:  Todd Reynolds loopin' his little heart out in Sacramento
Hey all.  My apologies for always forgetting to post to the list til the last minute.

I’ll be presenting a little concert at Sacramento State on Tuesday night, (tomorrow).  It’s the “classical avant-garde music infused with everything but the kitchen sink” looping thang.  Mostly my own music, a few covers.  Don’t know who’s close, who ain’t, but would love to see anyone from the list most certainly.

I’ll be doing all Ableton Live and SooperLooper, with Jitter-driven live video animation by Luke DuBois, and two pieces with film by Bill Morrison.

Anyone who is further interested, please contact me for more specific directions if need be, or for links to concert content.  For now, visit the link below to see more about the Festival of New American Music, of which I’ll be a part.  Today is education day where I get to teach college kids about what we all do, though more and more ‘kids’ that I encounter already are doing it, thankfully.

http://www.csus.edu/music/fenam/index.htm    =   Festival of New American Music

I send you all my very best,

Todd Reynolds
http://toddreynolds.com