Zoom H4 for laptop looping

Just thought I'd throw out a plug for the new Zoom H4.  It works as a great 2x2 audio interface for Mobius (it has some built-in effects I haven't tried yet, but will work in audio-interface mode), and the other features make it ideal for collecting found-sounds or putting together rough song ideas on the fly.  The built-in stereo condenser mic has really impressed me so far.  I expected it to pretty much suck for the price, but I've been getting some excellent acoustic guitar recordings with it.

Anyway, for the price, I'm really happy, so I thought I'd pass it along.

--Josh