Re: Zoom H4 for laptop looping

Hi:

I was toying with the idea of swapping out the Zoom PS-04 ($149) for this
guy ($299) but it appears like the humble PS-04 has a few
guitarist-oriented/recording/jamming features that the H4 doesn't have
(albeit the stereo mikes look cool a la the very expensive other models
I've seen from other companies).

--
Paul Richards