RE: new boomerang/ nyc pedalboards

 The Boomerang is supposed to be out in the winter...I am guessing for
NAMM?
I have an NYC pedalboard (the Big Shot model)...I use it with a Behringer
FCB-1010, and the EDP foot controller...you can see pics of it here:

http://www.hazardfactor.com/dave/pedalboard.gif
http://www.hazardfactor.com/dave/pedalclosed.gif

I like it, although the covering attracts all sorts of lint and pet hair.
The velcro inside is strong, but like all velcro, the problem is that
The sticky side doesn't stick to the pedals themselves. I am always
repositioning them after I move it. Still, it is much better than a flight
case. I wish he would have offered it with tolex or some other wipeable
covering though.

Dave Eichenberger- guitars.loops.devices
http://www.hazardfactor.com