Re: OT: Laptop loopers, what do you do with your favorite rack gear?

What would be the purpose of using it in an effects loops? as part of
your DAW? Just curious, because, if there is a software solution, I'd
go that way....less boxes to carry through life....regarding the
UAD-1....what does it have that you want? Again, there are probably
software solutions out there, unless you really need to save CPU
cycles. For what it's worth, the only thing in my DAW rack now are a
couple of pre-amps and an 896...Everything else, eBay.....

Jeff Kaiser
http://www.JeffKaiser.com
pfMENTUM.com • AngryVegan.com