Re: AW: laptop setup - which rack to use

I've been using my Macbook pro onstage by putting velcro on the
corners. The outside of the rack is carpeted and so the velcro sticks
to it. (shallow Odyssey 5U rack bag). Then, when it gets bumped, as
inevitably happens, the computer doesn't fall off. The only issue is
that the intel mac laptop gets 1 million degrees even while checking
email, and I worry about how hot it gets for long performances.