Re: new AU Ninjam client

I did it as a Mac AU just because that's what I'm most familiar with.
It would probably be relatively easy for me to do a VST version, but
the thing is I'm doing a GUI for it and I'm doing a Mac GUI, beacuse
that's what I have.

The concept's simple enough, and I'll be posting the source code, so
I'm sure a PC guy could take it and run with it easily enough.

Stay tuned for updates!

cheers,
os.

--