Re: Re: new AU Ninjam client

On 13/11/06, Os <os@collective.co.uk> wrote:
> Stay tuned for updates!

Such as this one...

I just got the plugin working with multiple ins and outs. This is
where it gets really cool.

I set it up for 4 ins and 9 outs - so that's 2 /4 stereo pairs plus an
extra output just for the metronome. I connected to a jamfarm server
to test and got three muscians, each coming through on his own fader
inside Ableton Live.

So now I can do what I do (sample, loop, process other musicians
inside Live, mostly) but over the internet! w00t!

Just need to do the tedious bit of writing the gui now so you can
actually drive it without recoding it all the time. :)

cheers,
os.