Re: Re: Somebody needs to make one of these with 19" rackmount ears

That is essentially what I have.... except that mine is a 1u rackmount
with
a 7" touchscreen that I set on top of the rack. But this setup would be
great, those extra pci slots..... it may have to be my next computer
project!

Paul Haslem
Ontario, Canada
www.dulcify.ca