Re: 3rd Hand + DL-4(was: Boss RC-2 Shipping Now...Just RecievedMine)

Gives me a hard on just reading it! (cylindrical socket, shaft, side-screw,
20 minute job, firmly hold the half-shaft in the socket, 3rd Hand, Tweek,
Tweeze, and Mix, might get into trouble, Algorithm knob, detented knob,
enormous pain, use your foot and zero in on the "notch"??!!

Whachusay?!

... By the way, Recevied is misspelled in the subject line... And so is
detented - what ever that means.