Re: Zoom H4 for laptop looping

On 16 nov 2006, at 04.12, Joshua Carroll wrote:

> Hey, I fixed the artifact issue (at least as it applies to the
> recording I'm working on).  The file in question was recorded at 24-
> bit / 48k, and I was using the interface in 44.1k mode.  I switched
> it to 48k, and now everything works.

That's neat! Good to know if you need it as an audio interface
without needing to use its effects. You can't use the nice built-in
effects of the H4 other in 44.1 kHz. I think the reverb is excellent
and so are the different guitar amp simulations.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)