Y2K6 and related

Dear Loopfest Participants.
Sorry its taken me so long to send out a general thanks you, but it took me
a while after the fest to get over myself and the personal calamities that
seemed to come at me in bunches this year.
I took a larger role this year in helping Rick organize the festival  and I
finally understand why it takes him a few weeks to recover from it once its
through. Kudos to you Rick for all your hard work. I thought it was a great
festival this year with many highlights, performance wise and a great
general camaraderie all around. I'd like to thank everyone who came and
played or helped out, but I won't list you individually, as I don't want to
bore you or leave any one out accidentally, but this festival really is the
sum of its parts and I feel very grateful to everyone involved.
 ATTENTION PLEASE!!!
  I would like to find out if anyone on this list might have grabbed the
wrong ultimate support keyboard stand, as Daniel Thomas, the man I borrowed
a keyboard stand from for the Fest has some one else's instead of his own.
One of you out there must have grabbed his by mistake from the staging
room.
Thanks
Bill