Re: Mobius / EDP -Settings

On 21 nov 2006, at 00.57, Dirk Wilbert wrote:

> Mobius (and the EDP) offer a lot of functions; I want to use the
> "right ones" in my setup (for instance, does anybody use "Play" or
> is this the concept of a "delay-like" looper, that it is alway
> playing...?)

As you described the function you call "Play" in your other post I
recognize it as a function I use - but usually call "Retrigger". That
is if I have understood you correctly, of course. However, it might
as well be called "Play" and on some loopers, for example the
Electrixpro Repeater, the Play button is in fact re-triggering the
loop (if already playing - and starting it if being in stop mode).

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)