RE: Mobius Loop quantize?

From: Panagiotis Melidis
> i play a piano riff, without a predefined tempo.
> then mobius detects the tempo(or it doesnt, it doesnt matter,
anyway...)
> and then, every other loop i record is in sync with the first one.

It sounds like you want simple track synchronization.  Most of what is
in the Synchronization chapter in the manual is about MIDI sync or VST
Host sync which you don't need, look at section 16.9 "Track
Synchronization".

Start by defining a preset with the Sync Mode parameter set to Out
and the Track Sync Mode parameter set to Loop.  Record the first track,
this becomes the "master" track.  Move to another track and press
Record.
The recording will automatically start when the master track reaches
its start point.  Play something, then press Record again.  The
recording
will automatically end when the master track reaches the end point.

> i use audiomulch and i dont want for every song i play to have a beat
> play and follow its tempo but play a melody and then RecordEnd
quantizes
> on the end of the first loop.

Using track sync as I described, you don't have to do anything special
in AudioMulch.  The sync is done inside Mobius, AudioMulch doesn't know
about it.

If you have further questions, feel free to join the Mobius Yahoo group,
groups.yahoo.com/group/zonemobius.  I don't mind answering questions
over here, but most of the Mobius discussion happens on the Yahoo group.

Jeff