Re: Mobius / EDP -Settings

>> For instance: is Record/Play/Overdub with only one button possible?
>>

> Yes, a few scripts have been written to do this.  I encourage you
> to join the Yahoo group at groups.yahoo.com/group/zonemobius, there
> is a file section there with some example scripts.
>
> Jeff

Thank you, Jeff - I joined the group and managed to alter a "DL4-script"
to a "JamMan"-script. The Record-Button now has the desired function
"Record/Play/Overdub (... /Play/Overdub/Play ... and so on) just like
the Digitech JamMan Looper.
This is what I got used to, for now that's really fine for me. So I
don't need the dedicated Overdub switch anymore.

The current setup:

Button 1: Record/Play/Overdub
Button 2: Pause
Button 3: Mute
Button 4: Next Loop
Button 5: Reset

external footswitch 1: Undo
external footswitch 2: Redo

external pedal 1: Feedback
external pedal 2: Output Level

I'm having a lot of fun with this Mobius setup! Think I will keep the
FC-50 (until I really need long presses). As I'm just starting with
Mobius I'm curious what I will learn about it in the future - especially
about scripting. Is there a special documentation about scripting
available on zonemobius; haven't found it.
Thank you again!
Dirk