very OT: Ted, are you there?

Sorry to all for taking up this bandwidth, but:

I have been trying several times in the past days to reach Ted Killian via
his usual email address, but it bounced back.

So...if anyone knows about Ted's email-technical whereabouts, would you
please drop me a line?

And Ted, if you read this - I was inquiring about a possible use of your
logo of the y2k6loopfest for my CD cover art. Could you get in contact via
private mail?

And btw (to Ted an everyone). Ted's CD rocks!

    Rainer