Re: Linking Multiple EDPs for Group Looping/Improv

At 4:49 PM -0700 11/26/06, Krispen Hartung wrote:

>Regarding the syncing of multiple EDPs...you could do it so that you
>aren't synced to a meter, correct? .... is it true that one of the
>EDPs (or the first one that starts the looping) sort of sets the
>initial looping framework for everyone else?

That's how it worked the one time I tried it.  Once the initial
period has been defined, each player has control of his own contents.

>What happens if two people press Overdub on their contollers at the
>same time? I'm assuming it overdubs on their own EDP memory, but
>still abides by the original EDP loop framework.

Yes.

--

David Gans - david@trufun.com or david@gdhour.com
Truth and Fun, Inc., 484 Lake Park Ave. #102, Oakland CA 94610-2730