Victor Wooten was: Keller Williams / jam bands/ rc50

Speaking of Victor Wooten, I know this came out before I got on the LD
list, but Victor Wooten has a DVD out called "Live at Bass Day '98"
where he uses a looper for a few songs--very cool show :)
He doesn't go crazy with looping like some, but he does in fact use a
looper, and it sounds pretty good imo :)

Charlie