Re: Re: Keller Williams / jam bands/ rc50

Jab and parry . . . So many tiny loopholes to rip us all with.  You've
really got *my* number Krispin. I guess you really are here just for the
mortal combat of it all.  I'll just move along now.  I have no intention of
continuing with all this beautiful wanking.  I can't believe you
characterize your spiteful negativity as "stimulating discourse", wow.

> I'm just waiting for someone to say "enough already" with this
>non-looping
> rant...but I'm bored and will continue just once more, because I so much
> enjoy responding to Miko....

If
> > your intent isn't to communicate honestly, it's about deceit.
>
> It's not about me, in this case.  I'm communicating
> a set of ideas, and it is irrelevant whether I believe in them or not.
It's