Listen to The AM/FM Show

THE AM/FM SHOW ON WMUH:                      http://soundscapes.us/amfm
My next stint on the AM/FM Show will be Saturday, December 9 at 6:00
am EST / GMT-5.  I will continue the special on E-dition Electronic
Music Magazine's sampler CDs.

Tune in to WMUH Allentown at 91.7 FM, broadcasting from the campus of
Muhlenberg College.  I alternate hosting the show with Bruce.  When I
am at the helm, the show features electronic, ambient, and spacemusic
at the beginning, an eclectic mix of genres in the middle, and winds
up with Progressive Rock.

WMUH's web site is:
http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh

Listen to WMUH on-line at:
rtsp://helix.muhlenberg.edu:554/broadcast/live.rm