Re: Question about looping software

I think I misspoke then... I actually am very comfortable with a
computer as it opens up so many possibilities that I can't accomplish
with firmware.  And I actually did buy an RC50 without researching first
- and returned it for a VOX guitar modeler.  The reason I'm pursuing the
s/w route is that there were aspects I really like about the RC-50 but
it misses the mark (for me) by inches.  Boss has a very nice concept but
the implementation isn't mature enough yet.  Besides... to do anything
resembling batch programming, I'll have to implement midi and I'd do
that with a computer; so why invest in two solutions when I believe that
one will handle it all?  Especially using something with a unix-ish
o/s.  That opens up a world of options that one simply can't hit with
firmware.

That and I'm cheap...   ;-D
Sean