looping xmas list...

i was thinking about xmas and wish lists and all and my gear stuff, etc....
thinking of it mostly b/c i sold a bunch of gear that was sitting around (on ebay-didn't
make a killing on anything, just wanted it out of my studio) and was thinking about
my looping needs.....
i was thinking back to when i bought my dod d-12 back in '01, and when i 1st discoverd
LD in '00 by accident when i was looking up david torn articles on the web...i remember
researching gear and trying to figure out what i wanted, and i remember there wasn't much available at the lower end of budgets...(i remember reading lots of posts about the old zoom 4 sec delay pedal) i finally decided on the d-12, b/c it looked from pics to be a low end version of the lexicon pcm42 that dt used...and i was pretty happy w/ it....when my rack gear started to disappear (downsizing), i started to look at other options, and there seems to be a lot out there vs. when i 1st started looking...and i will have to say that i've been very happy w/ the boss dd-20, for me its perfect, i can keep it on my table for easy hand manipulations, has plenty of delay time, you can modulate it...just works perfect for me...the other scary thing is i've been happy w/ my minimal set up of zoom g2-digitech synth wah-boss dd20 that i've been using for the last few weeks...it has worked for when i play through my amp and direct recording (which i've been doing not very much of)...oh sure, i'm debating a few items to buy w/ the money i made from selling the old gear....but i'm pretty happy w/ things as of late, i must be getting mature or something......or older for sure....
oh well---happy looping and holidays to all....
s---
ps-listened to the warren sirota part 1 mp3 from the 06 loopfest---some very lush sounding stuff....