repeater

I used to be a member of this list a couple years ago. I was too busy with
grad school to spend much time making music, so I sold my EDP --hoping that
the Repeater would be back on the market by the time I finished my
degree...

Well I finished one degree and I started on another, but decided that I
want to get back into playing-even if it delays my dissertation a bit

However, Electrix has not answered my mails and I'm stuck without a looper.
Does anyone have the inside scoop on what is going on?

Also I noticed that used EDPs on eBay are selling for less than the 800
dollars or so that I bought mine for now... is there an upgrade waiting in
the wings?

drop_d

Get the new Internet Explorer 7 optimized for Yahoo! JAPAN
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/ie/