From: Krispen Hartung [mailto:khartung@cableone.net]
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2006 1:00 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Alt controllers

If I could grow an extra finger on each hand, I'd go for a P6 Data Glove
and
never have to play an instrument again! Everyone note accessible, and
just
add a button on the floor to shift octaves.

Here it is, the MIDI Glove: http://www.vrealities.com/midiglove.html
This
is great. But man, look at the price!!!

Kris