Re: Alt controllers

Has anybody actually used the new(ish) Hot Hand motion-controlled
pedals from Source Audio yet?  ( http://www.sourceaudio.net/ )

I wasn't more than casually interested in these, until I saw that
they've incorporated an Expression Pedal Output.  I've got more than
enough things lying around that can take an EV-5 or CV Pedal Input.
The initial effect notwithstanding, this looks like it might be fun
to control some of the other whacked-out boxes I've got around.

        --m.