Re: MBox/Live Setup

I have not used an MBox so this may be completely offbase, but here
goes.  I connect my SBLive to my Audiophile via the S/PDIF.  The
internal clock on the SB runs at 48khz and it appears that's the rate
the S/PDIF uses since the SB is the master.  What that means to me on
the AP end is that I need to run the AP at 48khz in order to get any
S/PDIF audio.  I also have to make sure that I set the AP clock to run
off an external signal - S/PDIF.

In your case(s), you may need to sync the clock rates on the MBox and
the ToneLab and the PC.

Like I said, I may be way off, but it's worth a look to see that they
are sync'd.

Tony

--
-==-=-=-