FS: Electrix Repeater

I had sold this on a payment-plan type of deal to a good friend who
backed out and returned it to me, so before I get re-attached to it, I
thought I'd see if anyone here was interested. Latest actually existing
Operating System. Excellent condition, has only been gigged twice,
mostly has been racked in my studio. Includes a 128mb SimpleTech CF
card. $600, including US shipping. Will consider  trades, looking for
interesting FX, analog synth modules (Blacet or MOTM), or, what the
hell, a good-playing modern Fender Jazz bass.