Re: OT: 40 YEARS of DRUMMING

Why not publish the rhythm intensive (or portions thereof) on the
looppool.info website and advertise it in the forums?

If you want to later extend it you only need to update one place.
You'll be freed of the formatting and structuring limitations of
mailing lists and blogs.
Interested parties won't be forced to subscribe to the yahoo group.
You'll generate focussed traffic to the looppool.info website.

I'll be one of the first to visit the link!
Bernhard