Re: scrambled

Zoe Keating wrote:
> i just really started using the "scramble" feature of the Looperlative.
>
> And boy, it is just so cool....!!! I love it!

I imagine most of us have bought enough gear to realize that you should
always buy something based on its current capabilities--buying based on
hopes of future improvements is almost always futile. The Looperlative
is proving to be the exception. I bought one of the first batch, based
on what it would do at the time, and I would have been happy if it never
got any better. But Bob just keeps rolling out new capabilities, and I'm
beginning to think that sometime around the release of v1.4 of the
operating system, it will become sentient.

Brian