Re: KP3

Judging by your description I think Korg did it's
customers a service by creating something that's
different not just a kp2 with some new features.
Perhaps they'll continue to sell both?

--- mech <mech@m3ch.net> wrote:

> VST's like NI's FastFX or Bram's (SmartElectronix)
> SupaTrigga.

I don't know SupaTrigga, but I've lost many a night to
playing with NI's FastFX.  NI seems to not really
market it's Electronic Instrument collection, but for
the money they're a really, really interesting set of
effects and instruments.

thanks for the review Mech!

Mark