Re: EH 2880 Reverse and Octave Function

Title: Re: EH 2880 Reverse and Octave Function
Horses for courses. Every looper inspires a different style of working. I find the menu driven operation of th RC 50 to be too intrusive, plus NOBODY seems to be able to explain how to turn off the obnoxious beat when you desire to start a new loop without a rhythm.

Thanks Charles.
I'm actually comparing the Boss RC50 vs the EH2880 side by side right now
and I'm really liking the RC50!