Re: ModFX on ebay

Yes, a re-release with 'small' modifications (like sync via Midi) would
be great... or maybe one 19" big box which includes ampliton, bitrman
and philtre (with the same user interface for each) with midi.
Because of the sync thing.... I'm just thinking about an Electrix Mo-FX
- maybe it can do some of the things the ampliton does?

I think it's interesting, that their names sound so similar:
Alesis MODFX series
Electrix Mo-FX
hmm....

Dirk