Re: OT: Tubes in Pre-amps: your expertise and honest opinion.

Yes!! i remeber those original killer good ol´
american levis jeans i used to buy at the
swapmeet!they would look almost black although they
were blue and ridiculous big when they were new,but
you´d have to wash them about 5 times for them to
become soft and shrink to your size! but they were so
good they´d last you at least ten years!
yes lots of things are prewashed nowdays...
Luis

Next thing you know, we'll be doing

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom