RE: In Praise of Stomp Box Pedals was: ModFx on ebay

Title: RE: In Praise of Stomp Box Pedals was: ModFx on ebay

I once ran a juno 60 into a teac 144 portastudio so hot that the resulting distorted sound was like a hammond.

we used to have a little casio mt65 keyboard (one of the cheesy ones with mini-keyboard & drumbox) which I did a little circuit-bending on, & then lost in a loan-out that never ended. we would put this casio's various outputs (I fitted separate outs for the various auto-accomp elements) through the filter of a slightly-bent moog rogue. as I recall, I'd found something in the casio that could be used to trigger the moog's envelope... I wish the casio was still here. I lost a fender bass in that same deal, & a korg drum machine. bah.

d.