Old conn strobe tuner...pre-model number??

A guy gave me one of these to sell on ebay.  To my amazement I can't
find a site that really shows the history of old Conn tuners.  This one
is vacuum tube so it's at least 60's I'm sure but the thing has such old
looking design I'm thinking even pre-50's maybe.  The old med. grey
finish and a real archaic looking display.  NE48 lamp now totally
unavailable from suppliers. We got one someone had in stock still.

I found one auction for one that went for like 250 that was an older
model than the ones that are on there but the auction was too old tosee
the pics! --Bob