Re: EDP woes

Some bounce a lot more than others.  I totally experienced this with
switches from Radio Shack recently on that very machine I was talking
about for Todd Green. On part if the rig It was an old hardware debounce
that I'd modified from someone elses work to where it worked fine until
the switches got just a little glazed or something and then it started
glitzing and would like 90% of the time perfectly double bounce so that
it was as though the switch just wasn't working..   I don't know the
type of debouncing that's used like I say.  Haven't worked on those
units yet. Just...seen stranger things wind up being true and trying to
consider all possibilities. -Bob