foot controller suggestion for a software looper

Hello all!

so I am thinking about going to software for my looping needs, and the
mobius looper is really cool. I have been playing around with it for
about 6 months now, but what i would like is to be able to use my
computer for live looping sessions, and I would like to be able to
trigger several functions with a midi foot controller, but I don't
exactly know which one i want. I am seriously considering the
behringer midi foot controller, but I don't know if that will work
with mobius--does it? otherwise is there another <200 USD solution
that I am unaware of?

Thanks,
Charlie