Re: insurance

My van was broken into in Ottawa some years ago and I lost about 6,000
worth of
gear. My homeowners insurance covered replacement value and I didn't even
have
additional riders on the equipment.... I think it may have hinged on how
much
performing I was doing at the time so I wasn't seen to be a fulltime
player.

Paul Haslem
Ontario, Canada