Re: 2nd Annual Boise Experimental Music Festival - Call toMusicians

Hi there Kris,

I saw your post and just thought I'd remind you that IAM still thinking
about your previous invite to perform at BEMF again.

I just can't confirm or commit just yet.

Sorry.

I really WANT to.

But, I have so many things happening to me in life just now that there is
little time to even think of music.

It's sad to say, but I haven't played in months.

And, I only want to come and perform if I know I can aquit myself
respectably.

If I came right now (as "cold" as my "chops" are) I would only embarrass
myself.

I've had enough of situations like that . . . too many in fact.

Anyway, please continue to hold a space for me 'til I can decide.

tEd ® kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

Flux Aeterna:
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=6378076

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314
http://www.loopers-delight.com/cgi-bin/profiles.cgi?step=view_profile&id=121197000042

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???